#BuyNowPayLater: Buy a smartphone & pay in monthly installments in Nigeria - HorlarMedia.Com

Hot

Post Top Ad

Friday, February 28, 2020

#BuyNowPayLater: Buy a smartphone & pay in monthly installments in Nigeria

#BuyNowPayLater: Buy a smartphone & pay in monthly installments in Nigeria

Smartphone prices are constantly on the rise, and it is also increasingly becoming difficult to shell out huge amount of money (in one go) on a gadget, particularly in a country like Nigeria where there is no solid financing structure.

In developed countries, network carriers, smartphone manufacturers and vendors offer instalment pricing options and financing plans that allow users purchase new smartphones and spread payment monthly across a specified period.

In Nigeria, however, this smartphone financing plans aren’t as widespread as it is in developed countries but there are certain e-commerce platforms and gadgets retailers that offer flexible payment plans on smartphones, laptops, accessories, electronics and other selected gadgets.

We’ll take a look at some of these platforms, details of their financing plans, supported devices, and the requirements.

 EASYBUY
Easybuy is a mobile device financing platform operated by Palmcredit. Easybuy offers flexible financing plans for people looking to purchase smartphones but cannot pay the one-off cost of their desired device.

All you need to do is pay an initial deposit (at least 30% of the phone’s cost) and work out a financing plan with Easybuy that lets you spread the payment of the remaining 70% (plus interest) over 3 — 6 months. The process is pretty easy and we have written a detailed A – Z guide on how to buy a smartphone (and other devices) on loan using Easybuy. Check out the guide below.

Note: You must pay at least 30% installment of the Phone You want to buy First 
 
REQUIREMENTS TO BUY PHONE ON CREDIT 

1. Valid National ID card
Or Voters card or Driver licence

2:Valid ATM 

3:BVN to clarify your identity 

CLICK HERE TO BUY A PHONE ON CREDIT AND CHAT WITH EASY BUY AGENT 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot